Sign in to follow this  
Aria Ragnarok

NEW!! - ILLUSION OF VAMPIRE

logo.png

ARIA'S NEWEST DUNGEON ARE NOW IMPLEMENTED

This Dungeon will inherit as the next episode for Illusion of Moonlight

HOW TO INITIATE THE DUNGEON:

VampireBanner.jpg

SIDE NOTES: WE ADJUSTED THE MONSTERS SINCE IT'S A RENEWAL INSTANCE. ALL OF THE MONSTERS' STAT WILL FOLLOW THE CURRENT SERVER BALANCE. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO WE WILL CONSIDER ANY GOOD FEEDBACKS FOR FUTURE CHANGES.

1. Go to Geffen and make your way to Geffen Dungeon 2. Once there, talk to Grimm 
    (gef_dun01 132, 223)
    Father Grimm is holding on to an ancient notebook
  2. Talk to Gem 
    (gef_d01_i 113, 230)
    . She will ask you to find Jojo and Jubilee.
  3. Go to the east side of the map and find Jubilee 
    (gef_d01_i 250, 164)
  4. Head to the center then walk a bit southwest to find Bomi 
    (gef_d01_i 81, 135)
    . She will ask you to hunt down 5 Neon Mushrooms and 5 Matt Drainliars to collect 10 Mushroom Saps and 10 Sticky Bloods. After you do her request, she will tell you the location of Jojo. The Mushroom Sap and Sticky Blood will automatically appear in your inventory after killing Neon Mushrooms and Matt Drainliars. The Neon Mushroom will self-destruct and possibly one shot you, try to kill it as fast as you can.
  5. Head to the southeast section of the map. Find a gazebo. You'll find King (bat sprite), Dracula, and Jojo (hooded Wizard sprite) 
    (gef_d01_i 190, 96)
    . King will tell you to go check on Bomi.
  6. After checking back on Bomi, go back to Gem 
    (gef_d01_i 113, 230)
    . She will send you back to Grimm.
  7. Report your finding to Grimm 
    (gef_dun01 132, 223)
    . He will reward you with 5 Illusion Stone, 2,000,000 Base Exp, and 2,000,000 Job Exp. You can now start doing the daily quest from here.

Tip: Some quest items will automatically appear in your inventory as long as you have the quest active. Get all the quests at once before you start hunting to maximize the item drops.

ILLUSION OF VAMPIRE DAILY QUEST

Send the Dead Back to Earth

I CounterKickStance.png
This quest or instance can be repeated.
This quest or instance's cooldown ends at 04:00AM server time.
Sister Gem wants you to put the restless dead back to rest
  1. Talk to Sister Gem 
    (gef_d01_i 113, 230)
    . She will ask you for help in putting some Restless Dead back to rest.
  2. Kill 10 of each of the 3 types of Restless Dead (Small, Fast, and Big) and go back to Sister Gem. She will reward you with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone
I CounterKickStance.png
Antoin is curious about the Sweet Nightmares
  1. Talk to Antoine 
    (gef_d01_i 113, 230)
    . He will ask you to kill Sweet Nightmare and collect Wavy Mane.
  2. Hunt down 10 Sweet Nightmare and collect 20 Wavy Mane, then return back to Antoine. He will reward you with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone

Unreliable Fake Blood

I CounterKickStance.png
Bomi is very curious
  1. Bomi 
    (gef_d01_i 81, 135)
     needs help brewing more fake blood to drink. She will ask you to hunt 5 Matt Drainliar and pick 5 Neon Mushroom, as well as collect 10 pcs of Mushroom Sap and 10 pcs of Sticky Blood.
  2. After hunting the monsters and collecting all the items, return to Bomi. She will then reward you with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone
    • Note: As Bomi mentioned before, the fake blood is crude and she must not drink too much of it. This quest may result in the spawning of the illusion dungeon's bosses. More details in the Illusion MVP Summoning section below.

Curious by Nature

I CounterKickStance.png
Mojo wants to explore the notebook!
  1. Talk to Mojo and she will ask you to bring back some items from inside notebook so she may study them. Father Grimm will also ask you to put to rest some Restless Dead while you're at it.
  2. Hunt down 10 Restless Dead and gather 10 Dried Yggdrasil Leaves and 10 Suspicious Pentacles from inside the notebook.
  3. Return to Father Grimm and Mojo and they will reward you with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone,

Studying in Dim Light

I CounterKickStance.png
Jojo wants better lighting
  1. Talk to Jojo 
    (gef_d01_i 190, 96)
     who is having trouble studying in the dim light.
  2. He asks you to collect 10 Clusters of Nightmares from Sweet Nightmare and 10 Shining Spores from Neon Mushroom so he can fashion himself a make-shift light source.
  3. Return to Jojo and he will reward you with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone

Noisy Neighbors

I CounterKickStance.png
King just needs some peace and quiet
  1. Talk to King 
    (gef_d01_i 190, 96)
     who is finding it hard to stand the noisy chirping and flapping from his lesser bat-brethren.
  2. He asks you to "silence" atleast 10 Matt Drainliars and collect 20 Short Bat Hair so that he can make a warm cape for Jojo.
  3. Return to him after you complete the tasks to be rewarded with 1 25271.png Illusion Stone

ILLUSION OF VAMPIRE REWARDS 

We adjusted some of the gear to our server needs and balance. Because it's inherited from the official renewal Ragnarok instances. Let us know what you think! 😉

HEADGEAR:

1. llusion Wickebine’s Black Cat 
    • Requirement: +7 Wickebine’s Black Cat + 100 Illusion Stones + 30 Torn Papers

• Default Stat of Wickebine's Black Cat

• +5 Reduce damage demi human + 5%

• +7 Hit +10

When worn with Illusion infiltrator

• +8 Flee +10 

• +9 Increase damage demi human +5% 

1. Illusion Rage of Luster 

1. Requirement: (+7 Rage of Luster + 100 illusion Stones + 20 well-dried clovers)

• Default stat of Rage of Luster

• +5 Attack +35

• +7 Increase Critical Damage by 15%

When worn with Illusion infiltrator

• +8 chance to auto cast lex aeterna

• +9 Aspd 5%

WEAPON:

1. Illusion Infiltrator[2]: 

Requirement (+7 Infiltrator [1] + 80 Illusion Stones + 10 Torn Papers)

• Def + 3
  • Flee + 5
  • Perfect Dodge + 2
  • Increases physical damage on Demi-Human race targets by 50%.
  • If upgrade level is +9 or higher, additional Flee + 5 and additional Perfect Dodge + 2
  • If upgrade level is +10 or higher, Atk + 5%
  • [+ BwcMkiUdBlaqzeY4oqfQiDkWwKFxj7_soqz9_nesk2-yBRbyl8XDzFIEPQrH_WFCgmrjwKnpW_bORfL9sQLxXZWaj2N3U1zI_ZP5vU3H1oxaorXhX167cJwmqTwumAOd-hXScq_l Illusion Ring [1] ]
  • Aspd + 10%
  • If 4I1EDuW43kBmVfyzhzOZeJnoYS9z8e-ox8TLBjdCCBMAgwdE1z1zIv6VTUbEWtMWAb0rFXWracfASV5ymxVsCMGUw_1Od0n_hl71N1r3n8sgJvltp-mUkDuCLNUjMabgLyHG0mk1 Illusion Infiltrator [2] upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases critical damage on targets by 10%.
  • If aH7f9wTfpLkiAnK2msvmBuIrWswLTX8BYpwU4lTPHbc6Accoi_oLjeBQpJES0GY6faW61RJmM9GwpS8xs1kE29i7hUcaoVUP_uiVo_HByokkWp3Arz1mPeO9CYV6R1eTuAYiAiab Illusion Infiltrator [2] upgrade level is +10, increases physical damage on Undead race targets by 10%.
    • Class: Katar
    • Attack: 160
    • Weight: 150
    • Weapon Level: 4
    • Required Level: 99
    • Jobs: Assassin Cross

2. Illusion of Sharpened Legbone[2]:

Requirement (+7 Sharpened Legbone of Ghoul + 10 Illusion Stones + 100 Cluster of Nightmares)

• Adds a 4% chance of transforming the user into Ghoul for 6 seconds when performing a short-ranged attack.
  • While transformed, the user's property becomes Undead.
  • Applies Endure effect for the duration of the transformation.
    • Class: Katar
    • Attack: 180
    • Weight: 170
    • Weapon Level: 3
    • Jobs: Assassin Cross

3. Illusion of Wizardry Staff [2]:

Requirement (+7 Wizardry Staff + 40 Illusion Stones + 100 Suspicious Pentacles)

• MATK + 250
  • Int + 6
  • Dex + 2
  • Additional Int + 1 and Dex + 1 for every 3 upgrade levels of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
    • Class: Two-Handed Staff
    • Attack: 150
    • Property: Neutral
    • Weight: 240
    • Requires Level: 100
    • Usable By: High Wizard and Professor

4. Illusion Ballista[2]:

Requirement (+7 Ballista [1] + 50 Illusion Stones + 100 Shining Spores)

• Increases long-ranged damage on targets by 1% per upgrade level of the item.
  • [+ Illusion Jasper Crest [1] ]
  • Atk + 30
  • Increases long-ranged damage on targets by 5%.
  • If rUXZz5aP7yG5Cy82bLjlFiL6dpbejn7uqzgkF9AfRDTz8Q1tAwGK27YcQTmmat5RptLheRVdUBpfFAM0jTKF8W9KoYOMOsUjpzy95BPLbrVhCecqkUu0eyV9SbCCmg2pPxYJqBKL Illusion Ballista [2] and Illusion Jasper Crest [1] upgrade levels are +7 or higher, increasing the damage of Double Strafe by 10%.
  • If the combined upgrade levels of QSAKTGlYHCTee-v5srdVFIPE0Qfz4UmyOwcUZjPXGRPWYRUbuFeJPk8_pl4gjhpakXRu5wo5dBYuv_Iu1WwNo3O2JzRAQP1HFGTRMby6sgGGBmjO7NCavFxci95Nt2kvW6jd5xZj Illusion Ballista [2] and Illusion Jasper Crest  [1] upgrade levels are +8 or higher, Atk + 5%.
  • If the combined upgrade levels of bnQPCY5uZmiXROm_1MZaXqMcaWhGGykIh0njEGCiQqJ4H6CmEpYHefjdmAvNb4uH9fSTTjxq8nev21doLhNLGqGkIxq3J2xDyIEGZ0aa0q8b1gApDdTxr2D7tAcuzwN_HQ6TTMTb Illusion Ballista [2] and Illusion Jasper Crest [1] upgrade levels are +9 or higher, increases the damage of Long range damage by 5%
    • Class: Bow
    • Attack: 170
    • Weight: 350
    • Requires Level: 99
    • Usable By: Sniper

5. Illusion Book Apocalypse [2]:

Requirement (+7 Book of the Apocalypse + 50 Illusion Stones + 5 Well-dried Clovers)

• Increases physical damage on Water, Earth, Fire, and Wind property targets by 10%.
  • Increases physical damage by an additional 5% per 3 upgrade levels of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
  • Increases damage taken from Holy property enemies by 30%.
  •  
  • [+ hwOq9t8v-LD9b-eQjpPjzCskRvwOY_UoebStJIWruSgIo-pTZUujgqIOgiEMfJGtiyRqJeMvdvmjYSi2TAT-1gIsWBMSGMSp5o9eoGaFGqnS6iX_iGdJTZ_LhHX7khnx2JKoQoe1 Illusion Skull Ring [1] ]
  • Aspd + 8%
  • Increases critical damage on targets by 5% for every 3 upgrade levels of HiBDynWP-SRW_KC81o2cG2Qi1Uj3K8N5wXJFlhGxIALo11222YCsywMhfywsw4K3AotLTtOIVqvS8TBbPcHDf8qXctuoZoGXWIIsEY7_jngqctp0CKvowH8PHErGAwsD52DHn0-h Illusion Book of the Apocalypse [2].
  • If lb9KTLk8T6HgDiCkHfs8d3X83Jw2cq3OSjI730HH9fhpSgGNrIooHoVblwjGsGT8EslsPfo9aatgS0ywiYdPDM_O8g1AsoUrAI1y60gr4qPOAXdcDKkQRfIEWH1c0QIvJ0mGoqrp Illusion Book of the Apocalypse [2] upgrade level is +7 or higher, Crit + 15. Immune to Curse.
  • If 8QygaAqoXJ4U6wuN5mevVEHE4qqGZiUxVOLIuf4NQaHJGh0I8dVuRD99QbmvIj0DyOQ-63Oj96b-cDfW2fLsWY_n3myTZKaSnSefNFEP38XWZ9w9CNT2JbfYs9ux20Le9zrIfaXF Illusion Book of the Apocalypse [2] upgrade level is +9 or higher, Atk + 100
    • Class: Book
    • Attack: 170
    • Weight: 80
    • Property : Dark
    • Jobs: High Priest, Professor, Star Gladiator

GARMENT

1. Illusion Ancient Cape[1]:

Requirement (+7 Ancient Cape [1] + 30 Illusion Stones + 200 Short Bat Hairs)

ACCESSORIES

1. Illusion Skull Ring[1]:

Requirement (Skull Ring [1] + 50 Illusion Stones + 400 Dried Yggdrasil Leaves)

• This accessory can only be equipped in the right accessory slot.
  • Adds a chance of inflicting Curse on the target and the user when performing a short-ranged attack.
    • Class: Accessory
    • Weight: 10
    • Jobs: Every Job

2. Illusion Ring[1]:

Requirement (Ring [1] + 50 Illusion Stones + 400 Suspicious Pentacles )

• Str + 2
  • If the user's base Str is 90 or higher, Atk + 20.
  • [+ rYumMfh0jrKJFfE1X1HqyLIcvdHdb7S0gLkYVe7xyFVkphan289ewn66nboPfpaWTP-zwjyhvLVBKjRfybPOq9RQTiO42KD9oPKt-grKnH5_MbK4ziFyPKw0nHc06m3stPfxxg0O Illusion Infiltrator [2] ]
  • Aspd + 10%
  • If baDz1rmD_GUbMGWvYP8itxl0pJNMBYZPb3N8DxsDx92eEQz2RLUh7pSw7lhSauScC_S6WuT6RQNdsPhgHxwWFkg68s8lCcrShlTPaXUKrartqDG1IVKP7pNiOCQX1ID6xFoC8rPe Illusion Infiltrator [2] upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases critical damage on targets by 10%.
  • If YCdkCSrvMzxW2Muo5-dr5tVfgJYscF3gQmt1n-kmrNrtgn_LdhqD_7v2vpXuv-aplLqdk6SE-vjixUOfTUVTg3D1TEyKxucs_Rc2CPpbjfXkASKGotSn_FEmctYOR3lwAkUiSDkF Illusion Infiltrator [2] upgrade level is +10, increases physical damage on Undead race targets by 10%.
    • Class: Accessory
    • Weight: 20
    • Jobs: Every Job except Novice